Rohto Lycee b 8ml
This product is currently sold out.
When you want a free-angle nozzle “Reset” that can be applied smoothly anytime, anywhere, you can easily and reliably perform eye care, which is very convenient.
“You can apply it at any angle!”
Conjunctival congestion, itchy eyes, eye fatigue, eye disease prevention (after swimming, dust and Sweat,
etc.), discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses,
ocular inflammation due to ultraviolet rays or other rays (such as snow eyes), blepharitis (eyelid soreness), blurred eyes (e.g. multi-
● dosage and administration
1 times 1 to 3 drops, please instilled 1 days 5 to 6 times.
<Precautions related to dosage and administration>
(1) Excessive use, or feel the unusual glare, Kotogaa that rather lead to hyperemia
, please adhere to the dosage and administration because you will.
(2) If used by children, use under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(3) Do not touch the tip of the container with your eyes, eyelids, or eyelashes.
[It may cause contamination or foreign matter (eye, dust, etc.)] Also,
do not use cloudy materials .
(4) Do not use with soft contact lenses.
(5) Use only for eye drops.
Ingredients / Quantity
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride: 0.05%
Vitamin B12: 0.006%
Sodium chondroitin sulfate 0.5 %
Zinc sulfate hydrate 0.1%
Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.01%
Potassium L-aspartate・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・
Contains boric acid, l-menthol, d-camphor, bergamot oil,
geraniol, hypromellose, chlorobutanol, hyaluronic acid Na,
polysorbate 80, pH regulator as 1% additives .
* This product information has been auto translated, please contact us if there is something you do not understand.