Rohto Lycee Contact w 8ml
This product is currently sold out.
Eye drops that can also be used as a mounting liquid
○ Moisture on the eyes when the lens is attached or removed as an eye drop
○ Contacts and color contacts that are difficult to wear
as a mounting liquid
Free-angle nozzle that can be used smoothly, anytime, anywhere
When you want to “reset,” you can easily and reliably carry out eye care, which is very convenient.
● In the case of eye drops:
eye fatigue, auxiliary of tears (eye of thirst), soft contact lens or hard con
discomfort when wearing the contact lens, blurred vision (such as when a lot of die drool)
● for wearing contact lenses:
to facilitate the attachment of the soft contact lenses or hard contact lenses.
● Dosage and administration
● For eye drops:
Apply 1 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
● In the case of contact lens wearing:
Wet both sides of contact lens with 1-2 drops once and attach.
<Precautions related to usage and dosage>
(1) When using in children, use under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(2) the eye of the container of the previous and eyelids, eyelashes, contact lenses, Do not touch the finger
again. [It may cause contamination or foreign matter (eye, dust, etc.)] Also,
do not use cloudy materials.
(3) Use only as eye drops or contact lens mounting solution.
(4) Can be used even without contact lenses.
Component / quantity
Potassium chloride: 0.08%
Sodium chloride: 0.44%
Glucose ... 0.02%
sodium bicarbonate 0.05%
sodium chondroitin sulfate ... As 0.5%
additives, boric acid, borax, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil,
polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol, edetic acid Na,
hyaluronic acid Na, polyhexanide hydrochloride, l-menthol, geraniol,
pH regulator Contains.
* This product information has been auto translated, please contact us if there is something you do not understand.