DHC Collagen 60 Days
This product is currently sold out.
DHC 60 Days collagen contains fish-based collagen peptide and vitamin B1 and B2. Collagen is a type of protein rich in amino acids, it supports skin regeneration and creates a smooth texture for the skin. It is effective in delivering a youthful elasticity and smooth texture, which enhance fresh and supple beauty.
The product helps improve skin quality and maintain moisture in your skin. Although the amount of collagen is low at 2050mg, vitamin B1 and B2 are added to make it a nutritionally balanced supplement.
Recommended dose is up to six tablets per day and it is said the best time to consume this supplement is in the evening after your meals.
- Please seek advice from a doctor if you are pregnant or allergic to the ingredients.
- Please enjoy it as it is without chewing with water or lukewarm water.
- Please follow the recommended dosage
- Keep out of children’s reach
[Raw material name] Collagen peptide (derived from fish), cellulose, Ca stearate, silicon dioxide, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, (part of the raw material contains gelatin) [Nutrition facts label] [Daily: 6 tablets 2100 mg] Calorie 7.8kcal, protein 1.88g, fat 0.02g, carbohydrate 0.02g, sodium 0.99mg, vitamin B1 14mg, vitamin B2 2mg, collagen peptide 2050mg
For those who are worried about losing elasticity and plumpness of the skin.
The “collagen" is a combination of fish-derived collagen peptide, and vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 that supports beauty and strengthens the function. It helps achieve youthful elasticity and texture, and supports fresh and supple beauty.
Recommended for those who:
- Have dry and loss of tension in their skin
- Worries about declining or aging of their skin
- Wants to keep the plumpness of their skin