DHC II Collagen + Proteoglycan 30 Day Supply

¥3,535 ¥3,928

This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.

About 70% of the elements that make up articular cartilage are water, and the remaining 30% are mainly type II collagen, proteoglycans, and hyaluronic acid. DHC's "Type II Collagen + Proteoglycan" is a two-component approach to the problem of "fist" that deepens with age. In addition to CBP, which works to strengthen density, chondroitin sulfate and N-acetylglucosamine are also added to support the desire to continue moving smoothly forever.


<Ingredients> Chicken cartilage extract processed food [Ingredient name] Chicken cartilage extract (containing type II collagen and chondroitin sulfate) (including chicken, domestically manufactured), salmon nasal cartilage extract (dextrin, salmon nasal cartilage extract) (sake (Including), N-acetylglucosamine (including crab), concentrated lactose active protein (including milk component) / cellulose, glycerin fatty acid ester, fine silicon dioxide [Contents] 21.0 g [1 grain weight 234 mg x 90 grains] ] [Nutrition ingredient display] [Daily: 3 tablets 702 mg] Calorie 2.7 kcal, protein 0.36 g, lipid 0.03 g, carbohydrate 0.24 g, salt equivalent 0.027 g, type II collagen 150 mg, chondroitin sulfate 100 mg, proteoglycan 10 mg, N -Acetylglucosamine 30mg, CBP (chondroitin active protein) 6mg