Transino White C Clear 120 Tablets
This product is currently sold out.
- L-cysteine works with vitamin C
to suppress the production of melanin, which causes spots and freckles . In addition, it promotes skin metabolism and promotes the excretion of melanin,
thereby mitigating pigmentation caused by spots, freckles and sunburn.
● Colorless black melanin that has been made vitamin C.
● Contains 4 types of vitamins (E, B2, B6, B3) that lead to healthy skin
Efficacy / Efficacy
1.Relief of the following symptoms: spots, freckles, pigmentation due to sunburn / rash 2.Supplementation
of vitamin C in the following cases: physical weakness, physical loss during pregnancy / lactation, disease after illness Time,
3. The following bleeding in the case prevention: bleeding from the gums, nose bleeding
"However, for the above symptoms. 1 and 3, improvement be used about a month is not seen
case, doctor, pharmacist or dentist Please consult with us.]
● Dosage and dosage Take the
following amount with water or hot water.
Age: 1 dose ... Number of daily doses
Adults (15 years and older): 2 tablets ... Take twice a day in the morning and evening.
7 years old and under 15 years old ... 1 tablet 2 times, take in morning and evening.
Under 7 years old ... Please do not take.
<Precautions related to usage and dosage>
(1) Observe the usage and dosage strictly.
(2) You can take before or after meals.
(3) In the case of children over 7 years old, please take under the supervision of their parents.
● Ingredients / quantity
This product is a white to slightly reddish white film-coated tablet
. The following ingredients are contained in 4 tablets .
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 1000 mg
L-cysteine: 240 mg
d-α-tocopherol succinate (natural vitamin E): 50 mg
riboflavin (vitamin B2): 6 mg
pyridoxine hydrochloride Salt (vitamin B6): 12 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3): 60 mg
Additives: corn starch, lactose, cellulose, carmellose,
hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid Mg, hypromellose, titanium oxide,
talc, macrogols, carnauba wax
<note associated with the component-quantity>
by taking (1) this drug, urine And may affect the stool test values. Doctor
if you receive an inspection, that you are taking formulations containing vitamin C to the doctor
please let me know.
(2) Urine may turn yellow due to riboflavin (vitamin B2) contained in this drug
● Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with other containers. (Or the quality will change causing the abuse)
(4) In the case of Closing is insufficient container of the cap, this drug is altered due to the effects of moisture
because there is a risk that, after taking the sure each time the cap
Please tighten tightly .
(5) Do not handle with wet hands. If water gets on the tablet, the surface may partially dissolve,
causing discoloration or uneven color.
Do not put wet tablets back into the bottle, as they may affect other tablets.
(6) The stuffing in the bottle is to prevent tablet breakage during transportation, so please discard after opening.
(7) There is a desiccant in the bottle, so do not throw it away until you have finished using the medicine.
Also, be careful not to take it by mistake.
(8) Do not use products whose expiration date has passed.
* This product information has been auto translated, please contact us if there is something you do not understand.